Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 days in…..

So, I’m 5 days into my new way of life. It’s going well so far. I haven’t really struggled {yet} with making good decisions or staying within my points for the day. I know that it won’t always be this easy. Oh how I know it.

One thing I’m really liking that’s different this go round is being able to use the Weight Watchers site on my Blackberry. It’s a great tool when I’m out & about and need to journal my food or look up the points for an item. I think it will help me make better decisions because I can be more informed.

I have also come to the conclusion that I need to try to eat at restaurants that post their nutritional information online or that WW already has the points info calculated. I know I can still make good decisions, but the control freak in me needs to know the exact points for what I’ve eaten.

Saturday is weigh in day and I’m looking forward to seeing the number on the scale this week. Not something you hear every day. ;o)

1 comment: