It seems that being more aware & measuring accurately pays off. I lost 4.2 pounds this week! I’m only .4 away from 10 pounds lost. Next week for sure.
As for the things I wanted to work on last week:
* I did a better job drinking my water. I’m not sure that I reached my “recommended” amount each day, but I wasn’t too far off.
* Moving more: yeah, not so much. I just keep telling myself that I’m working on getting my eating right, then I’ll start exercising. Likely excuse, right? I’ve thought about joining a gym, there are a few in the area that aren't too expensive, but I’ve been known to join in the past then not go. I
know think I’d be a lot more likely to go if I had a partner, but it’s hard to find someone who’s on the same schedule, etc. Yes, excuses again.
* I was definitely more accurate in my measuring last week. Obviously it made a big difference.
Next week I want to continue improving in these areas and work on the following:
* Multivitamin – I’ll do the shopping on Tuesday and will make sure to put these on the list. Remembering to take them will take a little more effort, but first things first.
* Spread my points out a little better throughout the day. One day last week I had six points left over after dinner. Six! I hate when I get to the end of the day and am left rummaging in the kitchen for things to make it up. On this particular day I wound up eating a WW ice cream bar & 4 Reese’s eggs. Not the best option.
* Don’t use Saturday as a “free day”. It’s a little late for this week. Jboy & I went to a birthday party yesterday and I just ate & drank soda to my hearts content. For dinner we picked up a pizza & breadsticks and, well, let’s just say I didn’t really practice any restraint. There’s nothing wrong with picking a day & “splurging” a little, but I still need to be conscious of what I’m eating and count the points. That’s what the 35 points weekly allowance is for.
Hopefully I can make some progress in these areas and have good results next week too.