Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Moving on up…

As I said in my last post, I started training for Walk-It Day on June 6th. So far I’ve done two 10 minute walks & one 12 minute walk. I’ve been enjoying it so far. My {brand new} shoes seem to be giving me some problems, but when I go to the store tomorrow I’m going to check into getting some inserts. Hopefully that will help. My friend Mae essentially bought these shoes for me {she let me use her store credit at Lady Foot Locker} and they weren’t cheap. I don’t know if it’s my feet that are the problem, or maybe the way I walk. Who knows. But I need to get it figured out soon.

I’ve put together a playlist to listen to as I walk. Right now I just put it on shuffle & let it go. Eventually I may get all organized & try to put it in order of length of song or something so I can use that to time my walk. Here’s what I have so far:

For Your Entertainment – Adam Lambert
Whataya Want From Me – Adam Lambert
Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
Cowboy Cassanova – Carrie Underwood
Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood
The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
Don’t Stop Believin’ – Glee Soundtrack
Somebody to Love – Glee Soundtrack
My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
I Do Not Hook Up – Kelly Clarkson
Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson
Miss Independent – Kelly Clarkson
Footloose – Kenny Loggins
Live Like We’re Dying – Kris Allen
Paparazzi – Lady Gaga
Lovegame – Lady Gaga
Just Dance – Lady Gaga
Poker Face – Lady Gaga
Vogue – Madonna
Kiss – Prince
Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
Tom Sawyer – Rush
Fifteen – Taylor Swift
Love Story – Taylor Swift
White Horse – Taylor Swift
You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
That’s Not My Name – The Ting Tings
Decode – Paramore
I Caught Myself – Paramore
Supermassive Black Hole – Muse

Wow, that’s a lot of music! I’m still on the lookout for more, so keep the suggestions coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment